Monday, October 12, 2015

Guilt-free Pumpkin Cheesecake fluff!

Jimmy and I host a small group for families on Monday nights. Part of what we do is we each contribute an item each week and we have dinner together! Well tonight, I was supposed to make a dessert. DESSERT!!! My health nemesis!

Rather than admit defeat and buy or make something really unhealthy for everyone else to eat, I put my thinking cap on! I just wanted to share what I came up with :)

Guilt-free Pumpkin Cheesecake Fluff!

I used:

-1 large tub of Lite Cool Whip
-1 medium sized can of pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix...it has a ton of sugar & carbs)
-2 boxes of sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
-pumpkin pie spice to taste
-(optional) Isopure unflavored protein powder

I mixed all the ingredients in one bowl really well and put in the fridge to chill. That's it! Super fast, easy AND healthy! I also got reduced fat honey graham crackers for everyone else to use for dipping. These are obviously optional as well.

For the sake of the kids and adults eating this tonight I didn't want to take a risk of adding too much protein powder and ruining the taste...thankfully you can't taste it AT ALL! Here are the stats for a 2 ounce serving (approximately 2 tbsp). ENJOY!


1 comment:

  1. I will be giving this a try. Hoping to see what all the rage is about with the pumpkin spice this time of year!!!! And being diabetic, I am always looking for treats that won't hurt my body!!! Thanks Amber Toni Beck

    ReplyDelete