Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Thanks giving

We all love the holiday where friends and family gather around a ton of delicious food and give thanks for all the blessings we have been given.

But what about the rest of the year? For me personally, I know I don't "gather" with friends/family enough. And do we consistently "give thanks" for all of the blessings in our lives? We would never be able to stop!

God has been so good to us. If you woke up this morning, you're blessed. If you are breathing right now, you have something to be thankful for.

This thanksgiving will be very different for me. I usually look forward to stuffing myself with stuffing (see what I did there?) and piling on the pumpkin pie! This year, I am planning to eat healthy and do some thanks giving to God for all of the people that enrich my life and all of the Hope I have because of my relationship with Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment