Tuesday, October 6, 2015

intro

I am so excited to be typing this right now, but I also can't help but feel a little like a fish out of water.

I am many things...a woman, wife, follower of Jesus, a hairstylist/salon market trainer at ULTA Beauty (woop woop!), a dork and then some, but a blogger??! Really??!!! So I want to thank you for even taking the time to read whatever it is I will be writing about :)

This all came about a few months ago, when one of my precious clients and I were discussing my plans to have Gastric Sleeve surgery. She said to me, "You should blog about your journey! You have so much to say and I really think it would help you as well as others.". I immediately laughed and shrugged it off, but couldn't stop thinking about it after that.

This blog is going to be about a lot of different things. I believe in transparency, and sadly find it rare in the world we live in. But what I want you to know is, I'm not writing it just for you, but for me too.

This life is FULL of exhilarating twists and frightening turns, but God is always there saying Keep Going. I would be honored to echo that <3

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the awesome words of encouragement, Sis. Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you are doing this!! I can't wait to read what you have to share!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber do what comes naturally and everything will fall into place. Can't wait to read what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very inspiring to read! I was thinking about doing the same thing! You can look back at this be very proud of what you are accomplishing! I can't imagine all the emotions that will be endured on this new journey!! I can't wait to go along with you and can't wait to join that losers bench with you..just remember that you can only take it one second, one minute, one hour, one day and one step at a time! I can only imagine what emotions will be ensured on this journey in your new chapter you have started!! I can't wait to join you on that new journey myself! God bless and always keep god at heart and pray always (which I know you already do)!!

    ReplyDelete